Tuesday, March 9, 2010

@_@

Am running away recently. Changed to another class just to avoid everything else. Madam did told me that by doing this is going to arose everyone's curiosity and gossips will start. I said, 'Undeniable'. And so, i get the change. But why am i so still so stress now? Guess i haven't think myself out of the damn box. *sigh* I know i am the one in the wrong all the while. But now, i am still discontented with the accusation of me being selfish by changing class. Am i always so selfish all along? To what extent should i sacrificed and endured would i be said i am not selfish? I am changing class so that i can concentrate in the lecture... am i wrong? i am selfish just because i want to set my mind to study? and even the accusation of i am making the problem worsened... am i? i thought we have sorted everything out that time. I ask for forgiveness and got denied. I ask for time to control my emotion and yet i was forbidden even to the extent not being your friend anymore. And now, i want to leave everything else and leave to restart my study life, i am selfish again? i always believe a man should give in and compromise to a girl. Yet again, what obligations do the society gave to girls? none. Is it that i must endure my partially concentration in class and get a low grade so that i am generous? If you have really think on my side, nothing of all these words would ever come out =( i am selfish even though i have been enduring this feeling for months and respecting your decision. Yet all i got is just all the accusations and hurting comments from everyone. If madam were to ask me again the same question, i think i will just reply, "Unbearable". All i want is just your understanding and nought is what i have gotten so far. Always reminding myself studying is the priority, but with all these, how am i going to ever concentrate? =( Fine then, since to you, i am always the bad guy, the irresponsible, the selfish, the childish guy anyway.... i just need to let off my steam that has been undermined for so long.... So long as you are happy, fine then.....

2 comments:

  1. ngo.i can only say wen a person doesnt appreciate ur gd doesnt mean u r bad.like wat eugene told me b4.ppl have diff thinking.is not ur wrong.just they dun tink d same way s u.frens r alwaiz b wit u.gambateh^^

    ReplyDelete